Monday 8 January 2018

A powerful tool of android development in singapore

Antonis Tsagaris, an Android developer, recently blogged about 5 Android apps that are not intended for average consumers, but for developers and app designers singapore. What exactly is App? Let's take a look.

As Android developers, mainly for the development of consumer App, but we should not forget those developers for the mobile app development singapore.
Android APP开发要多少钱?
Today I want to introduce 5 App, I have a Pixel XL phone, which built a folder called "Developer", collect some App, these 5 App from the folder. These apps are not as simple as storing them in folders. In fact, these apps have become an integral part of my personal workflow.

Termux

Let's talk about Termux To be honest, Termux is really great, if you do not want me to introduce, write an article introduction is not an excuse.

Termux is a Linux terminal emulator that packs managers, theme features, and floating gadgets. There are a lot of development kits for users to download, it is quite simple to use, just need to execute the command:
apt-get install { package-name }

apt-get install {package-name}
How do I use it? I ran a lightweight Node.js push notification server on a 2013 Nexus 7 phone, an App service I developed for myself. In other words, I had to load Node.js, Express (the most common base module for NodeJs development) and various node_modules into Termux.

Recently, I wanted to install a TyperScript compiler because I wanted to see how it would output JavaScript and learn about it. When I execute the command:
apt-get install tsc
安卓开发必备这五个APP,手把手教你开发软件
It does not work, and then I realized that installing TyperScript via npm would do just that.

You can download Termux from the Play Store, a free app, except for some attachments. Pay it, developers worth rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment